Our 30 day, no-quibble returns or replacements policy
If you’re unhappy in any way with your purchase, you can return it for a refund, replacement or credit. You may be requested to return the item in its original, undamaged packaging before we process your request.
We will pay for your return postage on a faulty/incorrect item as long as you send it using Royal Mail 2nd class recorded delivery.
Please keep in mind the following:
- Items returned within 30 days but not in their original and undamaged packaging will also incur a -15% charge per package.
- If you return an item that doesn’t adhere to our returns procedure or doesn’t include a returns form, you may be liable for a £10 administration fee
- Individual items from a bundle can’t be returned, refunded or exchanged. If you want a refund/credit/exchange for a bundle, all items must be returned to us.
Before you return your item, please make sure that:
- You include a cover note containing your order number, the email address you placed the order with and the products you are returning.
- The goods and packaging are undamaged
Where can i find my order number?
Your order number can be found on the confirmation email we sent you after you completed your purchase.
What do I need to know before I return an item?
When returning an item, you will need to include the following in a cover note (and email us your request too):
- The email you registered your purchase with
- Order Number
- What product(s) you are returning
- The reason for the return
What delivery method do I need to use when returning an item?
You must send the goods back to us via Royal Mail 2nd class recorded delivery. Refunds on faulty items returned are reimbursed within 5 working days.
If the item is over 2.5kg and/or is a tube or panel light, your order will need collected. Please be aware that you will incur a £10-charge for failed collections.
Returning faulty goods
If your item is faulty, you need to follow the returns policy, where you’ll be able to state that it’s faulty. The product will then arrive at our warehouse for testing.
Returning heavy items (panels and tubes)
Items over 2.5kg, panel lights and tube lights will require collection. Please be aware that you will incur a £10-charge for failed collections.
Returning an item within warranty
If you have a 1 to 5 year warranty and want to return a faulty item, you just need to follow our standard returns process. When we receive your item, we will then check that it’s within warranty and for any faults before arranging a replacement.