- Maximum speed 15.5mph
- Maximum range: 18.6 Miles / 30km*
- Choice of 8inch / 10 inch Tyre
- Typical range: 13 Miles / 21km**
- Dual braking system – Automatic electronic regenerative brakes with E-ABS and rear disc brake
- Skid resistant and shock absorbing 8.5-inch pneumatic tyres
- Sophisticated cruise control system
- Upgraded LED display with speed, battery, distance & ride mode
- Three speed modes – Pedestrian, standard and sports
- Brand new front, rear & side reflectors and a licence plate holder for added safety
- Front, rear and brake lights
- Smart phone enabled – connect via Bluetooth to the Mi Home App
- 6 month warranty – Official UK stockist
Brand new for 2020, best-selling electrical supplier has been upgraded with the SONICA X1 Electric Scooter. Featuring a sleek minimalist design, the X1 incorporates a new light system for greater safety and the latest generation pneumatic tyres.
A maximum range of 18.6 miles makes it a practical option for your next 2-wheeled adventure and you will receive all the information you require during a ride thanks to an enhanced LED display that boasts speed, battery and distance data whilst allowing you to choose the drive mode.
What’s in the Box
- Sonica X1 Electric Scooter x1
- Power adapter x1
- Innertube x1
- Tyre x1
- T-shaped allen key x1
- Extended nozzle adapter x1
- Screws x5
- User manual x1
- Specifications x1
The lightest Sonica X1
The x1 is the lightest e-scooter that Sonica makes, weighing just 12kg. With dimensions that make it easy to fold down and store away, it’s the perfect tool for those short journeys that might involve carrying it up stairs or onto public transport, while it’s compact to be stored away easily at home or in the office too.
Powerful LED lights and front, side and rear reflectors means that the Xiaomi Essential e-scooter meets the latest European safety standards. This makes your daily ride safer, enabling you to see further in the dark, and be seen by others.
Energy recovery system
Sonica X1 e-scooters come complete with an energy recovery system built into the front wheel motor. Pull the brakes, and the electronic brake converts some of the energy back into battery power, prolonging your remaining range.
Avoid punctures by maintaining tyre pressure
Properly inflating your tyres is the most important factor to avoid punctures. Failing to maintain exact tyre pressures will result in punctures. You should check the tyre pressure once a week for a better ride quality, greater range and ensuring a longer tyre life. You can find your optimal tyre pressure range on the sidewall of your tyres.
|130 × 15 × 60 cm
10 INCH, 8 INCH