Xiaomi Mi Essential Electric Scooter
£349.99 (Ex Vat)
Mi Electric Scooter Essential is designed for people who want to keep it light and easy. It uses a low-density, high-strength aerospace grade aluminum alloy, so that the net weight of the vehicle is only 12kg, making it easy to carry.
Mi Electric Scooter Essential features a minimalist design. Riding it will make you feel alive and make passersby envious
- Maximum Speed : 12.4mph
- Maximum Range : 12.4 Miles / 20km
- Approx. Charge Time : 3.5 Hours
- Maximum speed 12.4mph
- Maximum range: 12.4 Miles / 20km*
- Dual braking system – Automatic electronic regenerative brakes with E-ABS and rear disc brake
- Skid resistant and shock absorbing 8.5-inch pneumatic tyres
- Sophisticated cruise control system
- LED display with speed, battery level and driving mode
- Three speed modes – Pedestrian, standard and sports
- Brand new front, rear & side reflectors and a licence plate holder for added safety
- Front, rear and brake lights
- Smart phone enabled – connect via Bluetooth to the Mi Home App
- 2 Year warranty – Official UK stockist
The lightest Xiaomi
The Essential is the lightest e-scooter that Xiaomi makes, weighing just 12kg. With dimensions that make it easy to fold down and store away, it’s the perfect tool for those short journeys that might involve carrying it up stairs or onto public transport, while it’s compact to be stored away easily at home or in the office too.
Powerful LED lights and front, side and rear reflectors means that the Xiaomi Essential e-scooter meets the latest European safety standards. This makes your daily ride safer, enabling you to see further in the dark, and be seen by others.
Energy recovery system
Xiaomi e-scooters come complete with an energy recovery system built into the front wheel motor. Pull the brakes, and the electronic brake converts some of the energy back into battery power, prolonging your remaining range.
Avoid punctures by maintaining tyre pressure
Properly inflating your tyres is the most important factor to avoid punctures. Failing to maintain exact tyre pressures will result in punctures. You should check the tyre pressure once a week for a better ride quality, greater range and ensuring a longer tyre life. You can find your optimal tyre pressure range on the sidewall of your tyres.
|130 × 15 × 60 cm